Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Today I was able to go to my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STORE!  Its called "STASH"  it is in Walla Walla and it is the most beautiful place on the earth.  I walk through the doors and im like - exhale - Im home!

Its in down town walla walla and its a pretty long space,  FULL of beautiful fabric,  not the cheap stuff,  but super soft 100 percent cotton.  I bought a stack of fat quarters and some solid white that felt so soft and good.  I want to throw them up in the air and dance as they fall on me. 

I'm taking my best friend on a Walla Walla vacation in a few a weeks,  we will be hiting the highlights. 

whitman mission
aviary at pioneer park
the frenchtown monument
fort walla walla
and
STASH
and im not gonna lie we will probably get some sweet basils pizza too,  because its amazing.

and my friend, has never been to walla walla!  Im so excited to show her this wonderful town.  You know it was named the friendliest town in america!  I have found that to be true.

http://travel.usatoday.com/destinations/story/2011/07/The-five-best-small-towns-in-America/49573514/1

wanna see the sweet stash I purchased at Stash! 

http://www.myfabricstash.com/

http://myfabricstashwallawalla.blogspot.com/

If you read that second link,  the part about TULA PINK.  I totally went to that and I totally met her and she is totally amazing. 

ok heres the fabric I bought today I dont know yet what I will make from it but I love the balloons so much!




 
these photos were taken on my kitchen table,  which was one of my recent projects.  I dont have pictures but picture in your mind. . .  a tall table,  and then picture it short. . . I totally sawed off the legs with my power saw.   It turned out great.  Im liking it!
 
I though it would be more safe,  you know with kids falling off of barstools onto the hard tile floor,  but it actually just made it more accesible for my baby to climb up on top and try to fall off.  You can't win sometimes.  Im just like praying that my kids survive their childhood in on piece.   Some days I just have to say to myself,  your kids are alive,  so you did good today. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabric! Q's favorite is also the balloons. And he likes cookie monster because of his eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete